Do poeple comment

TheGunny

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get a lot of compliments, but the truck breaks a lot of necks. People always give it a double take!  :cool:  :driving:

yeah me too... but i see more cops looking than other people.. :D I'm pretty sure they're thinkin; "Why isnt he speeding?" I like to drive slow homie... :)

haha...I smoked a 94-98ish v8 mustang the other day... AND I WAS TOWING MY CAR TRAILER!!

I think I got the jump cause he was confused we were racing and I was towing something... :crackup:

Brian :cheers:

Edited by Posi12Bolt (see edit history)

i get damm that idle is mean

whats that got in it?

whats all done to that

and you drive that daily?

now thats what a motor is suppose to sound like

how much to make mine sound like that

also many compliments on the looks

but i just turn heads with the idle of the TV2 i can only imagine what the reaction will be to the 408 with the 244/248 cam

i get a ton of compliments from a lot of the hotties @ this particular local carwash for it's weekly cleanin, i'm thinkn it's the color that attracts them but maybe it's me since i go there every wknd.....who knows

haha...I smoked a 94-98ish v8 mustang the other day... AND I WAS TOWING MY CAR TRAILER!!

I think I got the jump cause he was confused we were racing and I was towing something... :crackup:

Brian  :cheers:

OMG LOL You need to redo that on video!! Those mustang fans would hate us for that!

Two weeks ago I look out my kitchen window and there is a "Exploder" almost in my back yard so I go out to see what was going on and there were undercover police doing a sting down the street and one of them comes over and starts talking about my truck. :D

p.s. I need to move :jester: