How does the SSS fair against the Titan

motorider228

man they have threads that say , oh i beat a honda pilot, or played around with a yukon xl :yellow_loser: ,id go on there to see if anyone wanted to meet me at the 1320 but i think i woul dbe wasting the life of my keyboard.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man they have threads that say , oh i beat a honda pilot, or played around with a yukon xl  :yellow_loser: ,id go on there to see if anyone wanted to meet me at the 1320 but i think i woul dbe wasting the life of my keyboard.

haha i'll bet if you posted for someone to meet you either 2 things could happen. 1. there are no titans in your area lol and all the titan son the other side of the country want to race or 2. you would race and destroy his peice of japanese crap and then he would post about beating a supercharged SS hahaha

That hemi guy some of you are arguing with runs mid to high 13's in the 1/4. I like how no titan guys posted though. Also, they're just going to ban you gusy haha.

just tryin to see if they really think stock vs. stock they can hang tryin to keep it cool so i don't get banned... funny reading though :crackup:

you will get banned if you say anything about the titan. I have been registered there since september and i havent made one post yet because im waiting for some titan in vegas to say he rolled over an SS or a hemi then im going to call him out. If I open my mouth there I will end up being banned so i'm waiting until it's really needed. Those guys are in denial over how fast their rice burners are.

man you guys are going to get me banned.

are you the one who posted on there as blwn sss? if so arent you the guy that ran 12.0's? after this winter, when i finish up the rest of my truck, you need to make a road trip and come down to HRP so we can race. should be VERY close, it will come down to the driver. hope you've been practicing your RT.

yeah thats me, next time at the track should be a different story for me, im having a few things done that should get me into deep into the 11's, so i dont know how much the r.t will help. I really dont drive the trcuk to far , only around hear and there.

I have read some of those titan talk street races before too. Those guys think they own the road. There is no contest stock for stock. And yeah, their right when the SSS has its tune, damn it man look out! I pulled up nest to one today going home from work. There was two guys in the truck, and he revved at me. Well, we really couldn't race becaue of traffic, but I showed him the power of my truck. I just had my tuned too. When the light turned green, I let the tires loose for about 75 feet all the way through 3rd gear. All the people in there cars were looking a around, like what the hell?!. When the guys in the Titan came up to the nex t light, they had a look of WOW, and then gave a thumbs up. I asked them if they wanted to go, and they said nah, that's ok. I think I will join the Titan site, and give some of my 2 cents. Mr. Blackhemi, your truck cannot beat an SSS with the 2wd drive, stock for stock, its much lighter without the AWD. It would be a close race, but it depends on so many different things. If the SSS had stock 17" wheels on our trucks, then there would be no comparison.

I have read some of those titan talk street races before too. Those guys think they own the road. There is no contest stock for stock. And yeah, their right when the SSS has its tune, damn it man look out! I pulled up nest to one today going home from work. There was two guys in the truck, and he revved at me. Well, we really couldn't race becaue of traffic, but I showed him the power of my truck. I just had my tuned too. When the light turned green, I let the tires loose for about 75 feet all the way through 3rd gear. All the people in there cars were looking a around, like what the hell?!. When the guys in the Titan came up to the nex t light, they had a look of WOW, and then gave a thumbs up. I asked them if they wanted to go, and they said nah, that's ok.  I think I will join the Titan site, and give some of my 2 cents. Mr. Blackhemi, your truck cannot beat an SSS with the 2wd drive, stock for stock, its much lighter without the AWD. It would be a close race, but it depends on so many different things. If the SSS had stock 17" wheels on our trucks, then there would be no comparison.

it would be a very close race, but being 2wd the biggest problem the SS will have is traction. that would be the reason behind how the race turns out.

I have read some of those titan talk street races before too. Those guys think they own the road. There is no contest stock for stock. And yeah, their right when the SSS has its tune, damn it man look out! I pulled up nest to one today going home from work. There was two guys in the truck, and he revved at me. Well, we really couldn't race becaue of traffic, but I showed him the power of my truck. I just had my tuned too. When the light turned green, I let the tires loose for about 75 feet all the way through 3rd gear. All the people in there cars were looking a around, like what the hell?!. When the guys in the Titan came up to the nex t light, they had a look of WOW, and then gave a thumbs up. I asked them if they wanted to go, and they said nah, that's ok.  I think I will join the Titan site, and give some of my 2 cents. Mr. Blackhemi, your truck cannot beat an SSS with the 2wd drive, stock for stock, its much lighter without the AWD. It would be a close race, but it depends on so many different things. If the SSS had stock 17" wheels on our trucks, then there would be no comparison.

it would be a very close race, but being 2wd the biggest problem the SS will have is traction. that would be the reason behind how the race turns out.

Not really, because we have a traction control button. We have the option of lighting them up, or launching like a rocket.

Personally i dont think the 200 or so pounds really matters because the AWD will launch way harder than a 2 wheel drive. And for the Hemi VS SS stock for stock the Hemi loses AWD or 2WD dont matter I race 2 and it wasnt even close i pulled so hard on them it was over not long after it started.