I am looking to get a pcm tune.

lwilliams

I am looking to get a pcm tune through the mail. I am new to this, so I'm not really sure how it works or anythign about it. I just hear people talking about it on here and it seems to be the best. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it......I'm ready to get this SS smoking.

I am in eastern Kentucky........I've tried messaging him, and he won't return my pm's or email..........know of anyone else????

be patient with Zippy... he's a busy guy and hasnt been on the forum much lately... if you want to go with an alternative route i would look into the PCM For Less tune... I have one and have been thuroughly impressed thus far.

-Cody

I am in eastern Kentucky........I've tried messaging him, and he won't return my pm's or email..........know of anyone else????

be patient with Zippy... he's a busy guy and hasnt been on the forum much lately...

:withstupid:

I wish I knew why zippy is like a ghost here? it seems like we traded a gearhead for a bunch of noob's :banghead:

WHAT'S THE DEAL

I would just order a pcmforless or maybe the one where you have paid for upgrades already I think that is a different tuner...

or do a search...this site is gitting filled with no info posts, just like yours where you could have searched and saw many posts...