2005 chrome ss stockers & Indash 6 Disc

jayo96ss

Factory 6 disc indash unit

Paypal accepted but please add the 3% charge.

Thanks for looking!

J

*EDIT*

Sorry guys! I went and looked at the wheels last night and they were awsome but when we put them on the machine 3 out of 4 were bent! I will keep you all in my notes so that when I do sell them (a couple months maybe) I can get in touch with you.

J

Edited by jayo96ss (see edit history)

will the factory player work if you didn't already have that exact kind of player?

I have just a generic factory stereo, no BOSE, will it still work?

Don't think so but not sure :dunno: The bose system has it's own amp so I'm guessing you would need that to power any speakers you have.

Factory 6 disc indash unit

Paypal accepted but please add the 3% charge.

Thanks for looking!

J

*EDIT*

Sorry guys! I went and looked at the wheels last night and they were awsome but when we put them on the machine 3 out of 4 were bent! I will keep you all in my notes so that when I do sell them (a couple months maybe) I can get in touch with you.

J

Well I could use the 1 good whell you have. I've got 1 betn also so I want to get it replced. Never knew till they rotated the wheels and put the bad whell on the front. Let me know what you want for the 1 good rim.

Thanks, Jeremy