Oo p0op oO

this is what i woke up to this morning.......F*cking thieves

PICT0008.jpg

PICT0004-1.jpg

my window.....

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

they busted out my window and stole my 7" indash dvd player but didnt touch nothing else!

if its not getting keyed......its gettin stolen....... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

im too pissed to say much...ill post later on when ive chilled

Edited by Oo p0op oO (see edit history)

Holy shit man thats horrible!! Your factory alarm didn't go off at all? I got a 7'' in dash too but I also bought a mean brand new after market alarm after I got it installed! Thats efn terrible, invest in a shotgun!

seems like theivs are running rampid this tiome of the year, i know how you feel man, and its bullshit that we have to work for this stuff just to have some piece of shit low life rip it off. i wihs i could just have the theivs in my posestion for 5 minutes.

That just sucks. :nonod: I know how you feel and that feeling isn't going away any time soon. I had a vehicle that was stolen three times. After that, they smashed my back window and stole my whole speaker box and amp setup. I will never be without a garage again.

Dave

the alarm didnt go off at all.....it was sitting right in front of my house with the outside house lights ON. about 20 ft from my truck was my window to my room.

well whoever stole it is a dumbass cause they didnt get the "brain" of the head unit which is mounted somewhere else...so without that its useless.....

Holy shit man thats horrible!! Your factory alarm didn't go off at all? I got a 7'' in dash too but I also bought a mean brand new after market alarm after I got it installed! Thats efn terrible, invest in a shotgun!

There is no factory alarm it's just a keyless entry system with a panic button.

WOW, I didn't know that. So nothing will go off if an intruder enters, breaks glass, etc.? That sucks! :icon_bs:

if the car is locked from the keyless remote..and someone opens the door from the inside...the stock alarm will go off........they just never open the door once they busted out my window

if the car is locked from the keyless remote..and someone opens the door from the inside...the stock alarm will go off........they just never open the door once they busted out my window

that is correct, if someone busts the window out and unlocks the door manually, then opens the door, the factory alarm will go off. this is the ONLY way to set off the factory alarm. my question is, how in the hell did they get the headunit out without opening the door? climb through the window?

man, i'm really sorry to hear this. i hope your insurance takes care of you. who is your insurance provider anyway? i took out a custom policy on my whole truck just in case i get jacked. still scares me to even think about it.

i install alarms/remote starts at work. and i can tell you factory alarms on gm's arent worth sh!t. like someone said before they only work when the dorrs opened from the inside. i have personally seen like 3 people come in withgms that have been broken into. the only thingi can say is uprgrade to a aftermarket. i would suggest something like glass brake senors. they work by sensing when a window is broken by a high picted sound when glass breaks. also they have shock senors to sense when dorrs open or when the car gets hit. i would recomend putting on behind your radio. i got this idea from a company in boston that we talk to and there putting shock senors on new hid lights because of high theft reports. i got the idea to put them behind radios so if they get into the car undetected once they go to remove the radio they will cause the alarm to go off. IMO thats what i would do. im planning on doing it once i get my eclispe nav in. just keep it in mind when you get a alarm done.

kyle