Any Sublime fans out there?

r8rs4lf

I saw this on another board and just wanted to pass it on for all the other Sublime fans. Three CD's and one DVD set with great artwork. Inside are alot of their previous flyers. All done being downloaded and are in my Nano and Video iPods. :thumbs: Enjoy! :cheers:

Here on Best Buy!

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)

I like Sublime, but i havn't  purchased a CD in like 10 years.  MP3 is the only way for me.  I havn't listened to sublime for a while though.  Havn't heard any of there new stuff.

New stuff? You mean like old newer CDs right?

i love music, and sublime. and if brad nowell was still alive the music of sublime would be amazing today. anyone could download the songs. but i'll go buy the set just out of respect for the group and brads son. 90 of their songs are in my itunes already. my g/f's daytime ringback on her cell is santeria. so yeah im a fan!

Alan

Hell Yeah Sublime!!! Long Beach legend straight out of the L.B.C. :cool: It's good to hear about bands covering this So Cal legend. I've never heard of "Bad Fish" but very interested to hear what they sound like. I'm sure there as good as the many Sublime cover bands here :thumbs: I've haven't bought a cd in over 10 years too but reading your posts I think I'll go and support that cause, plus that box set will look kickass on my shelf.

Sublime is the shit!! :thumbs:

I like Sublime, but i havn't  purchased a CD in like 10 years.  MP3 is the only way for me.  I havn't listened to sublime for a while though.  Havn't heard any of there new stuff.

New stuff? Ummm..... :dunno: I think you're going to be waiting a while! :jester:

Edited by Generalms02 (see edit history)

i had heard that the band went on and formed a new group. Some dude was blasting it on his radio so i asked him if it was sublime, he said the name of the group but i don't recall. Any one know the name?

i had heard that the band went on and formed a new group. Some dude was blasting it on his radio so i asked him if it was sublime, he said the name of the group but i don't recall. Any one know the name?

It's the Long Beach Dub AllStars

I usually don't purchase any CD's either lately, but I wanted to get all the artwork, book, DVD, etc.

I use easynews.com 10 bucks for I think 30gigs. And what every you dont use it rolls over to the next month.You can share music, movies, apps. Full music cd's come with art work and alot more. The site's a little tricky but once you get the hang of it you'll be happy. My Ipod has over 8,000 songs. Let me no if one of you decide to use it and I'll walk you through it anytime! :thumbs: