pics of my ss trucks

Stevens'SS

Its a goodmark ram air. I'm gettin ready to make another one for a friend. It took over 30 hours to make the first. I hope the second goes a little faster!
You had to cut that scoop open? In the description it says that it is a functional ram air hood - does that mean it comes as a cowl induction hood?

Mr. P.

Yes. It actually comes a funtional cowl induction. I was going for dual function!

very cool... just need some paint on that 454 hood... Not wild about those taillights though... but who cares, it looks fast as hell. :thumbs:

I just got the taillights and I can't decide if I like them myself. It is fast though. It makes about 700 hp naturally aspirated! Those fans are from an 06 silverado I modded to fit! much better than the flexalite I took off. Runs about 20 degrees cooler now! Excuse the dust. It's hard to keep anything clean around a body shop! post-8217-1163683665_thumb.jpgpost-8217-1163683767_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stevens'SS (see edit history)