Which Hood Looks better.. Post pics!

Would you guys rather have the GoodMark Cowl Hood, Or the Relexxion Cowl Hood?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Would you guys rather have the GoodMark Cowl Hood, Or the Relexxion Cowl Hood?

• GoodMark Cowl Hood
    • Reflexxion Cowl Hood

i did a post like this a little while back. asking the same question. i like both but what i have come to see is that the goodmark makes the truck look more souped up. like it has a supercharger underneath.lol and the reflexxion folows the line better making it look like a factory cowl hood(if they had one) IMO i would go for the goodmark. :thumbs:

p.s i love how the goodmark goes over the wiper area.

i did a post like this a little while back. asking the same question. i like both but what i have come to see is that the goodmark makes the truck look more souped up. like it has a supercharger underneath.lol and the reflexxion folows the line better making it look like a factory cowl hood(if they had one) IMO i would go for the goodmark. :thumbs:

dont try to open it with them on, dont ask how i learned that!!

dont try to open it with them on, dont ask how i learned that!!

How did you learn that?

:jester:

gonna help norcal SS out and represent the red... :D sorry this was kinda a shatty picture... it was the morning after i had the hood installed and it rained right after i left the body shop. I'll try and get some good ones tomorow if the weather cooperates... I just waxed the truck (second time this week) :D

post-7418-1163750243_thumb.jpg

Edited by montanass (see edit history)

Thanks for all the responses guys!

Keep them coming....!!!!

Great Pictures... SWEET TRUCKS......

Iam leaning to the Goodmark .... Or Wait a minute, maybe the REflexxion...lol

:dunno:

Damn the Good mark truck with the 026 wheels was the exact set-up I was gonna go for!

How much do those wheels go for .... anyone have an idea?

I remember Eagle being very nicely priced!

:cheers:

How much do those wheels go for .... anyone have an idea?

I remember Eagle being very nicely priced!

yeah they are decently priced. there is a ebay seller who usually has some eagle 026's with some toyo tires for $1800(ish) I've heard bad things about the structural integrety of the Eagle Alloys. the metal has alot of O2 pockets in them, which makes them lighter than other manufacturers, but weaker and more suseptable to bending/tweaking. I know les schwab doesnt carry them because they didnt meet the structural standards.

-Cody

• 2 years later...

Cali, Reflexion is the only company that makes a CI hood for the 06 and it's not the greatest look. Makes it look like a staircase. I have seen some that look good, but it's always some sort of paint accent that makes it work IMO.

• 2 weeks later...