Ported Heads

If you are serious about heads, let me know. I have a very good set that I'm not going to be able to use for a while. I'm selling my house and have to be packed and out by the end of November, and I won't have a garage where I'm going to temporarily live. I dont want to attempt changing my heads in a parking lot somewhere without all my tools.

TEA Stage II 6 liter heads (317 castings)

Ferrea 2.02 intake / 1.57 exhaust valves

Upgraded with O-ring .043 wire, perfect for boost or nitrous

Double valve springs with titanium retainers

73 cc chambers

Original price was about $2400 with upgrades and core charges

I'll sell them for $1400. No core required, so you keep or sell your stock heads, which have a street value of about $500.

If no on here wants them, I'll put them up for sale on other boards. Email me if you are interested or have questions. [email protected]

We are going to build in the same town. Planning on mioving in with my wifes family during the building process. I need to wrap my truck mods up and put the rest on hold until next fall when our new place is finished. Gonna be tough, but worth it in the end.

Hey BigTex,

Are the heads new? Do you think that they would cause much of a loss of power down low because of the porting? What kind of power do you think that these would add above stock 317 casting heads on a procharged 6.0L? I know there are tons of variables, but are we taking 20HP or more like 50HP?

Heads are sold. secret.gif

I think there would be increased power over all the rpm range. These would be a nice addition to any supercharged setup. I really wish I knew what kind of power these would make on a supercharged setup. Typically, most guys that do heads gain at least 30 HP to the wheels, but some get more, it depends on all the other mods. Most change cams at the same time, so its often hard to tell where the power is coming from. Match these up with a good cam and the gains would be very nice.

Archived