MY TRUCK GOT VANDALIZED!

06redSSrwd

man atleast u know who done it....ive had my shit keyed BAD and broken into....and i have no clue who did it....it would be worth it all.....if i just know who did it....."F*CK PRIDE" -marcelis wallace(pulp fiction)......dude beat his ass.....if u dont do it for urself, do it for me and all the other guys that have no clue who messed up there trucks......

and whoever the guy was that ate those brownies....he needs to be bitch slapped if he didnt break that girls nose....i dont hit girls....but when it comes down to it......i will.......if a girl has enough balls to do that...shes got enough balls to get her nose broke..... -JMO- -rant off

i'll tell you something that happened to someone i knew in high school. he was home sick, and he's big fan of the simpsons, so his girlfriend made him brownies and brought a video tape of the simpsons to watch while he was home sick. so eats all the brownies while watching the tape and as he's gobbling down the last one and finishing up the vid, a recording comes on of his gf giving some dude a bj and her spitting his man milk into the brownie mix. she then walked up to the camera and said f%* # you, we're over, or something along the lines of that. :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

Sounds like something I would do.. :D

i'll tell you something that happened to someone i knew in high school. he was home sick, and he's big fan of the simpsons, so his girlfriend made him brownies and brought a video tape of the simpsons to watch while he was home sick. so eats all the brownies while watching the tape and as he's gobbling down the last one and finishing up the vid, a recording comes on of his gf giving some dude a bj and her spitting his man milk into the brownie mix. she then walked up to the camera and said f%* # you, we're over, or something along the lines of that. :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

woah woah woah.... you would give a dude a bj and spit his man milk into some brownie mix just to break up with your girlfriend?

The weird part about this is... you're a guy... . :puke:

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Just playin' man.... i had to.. the opportunity struck... :yellow_loser:

Edited by Fallen.One05 (see edit history)

woah woah woah.... you would give a dude a bj and spit his man milk into some brownie mix just to break up with your girlfriend?

The weird part about this is... you're a guy... . :puke:

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Just playin' man.... i had to.. the opportunity struck... :yellow_loser:

:withstupid:

I say let it go...there was no permanent damage or loss of cash for it. of course if it persists...there are things that you can do that offer much more long term annoyance which i think is better then a beat down etc

That sucks. I've never had to deal with my truck being vandalized or broken into, and hopefully I never will. But if someone did do something to my truck and I knew who it was I would be out for vengence. :devil:

and whoever the guy was that ate those brownies....he needs to be bitch slapped if he didnt break that girls nose....i dont hit girls....but when it comes down to it......i will.......if a girl has enough balls to do that...shes got enough balls to get her nose broke.....  -JMO-    -rant off

You're makin me scared. :uhoh::jester: