FLP tranny

This FLP LEVEL5 tranny are awesome. I have 1800 mile on and it takes all the hard launches and great mileage to boot. I would recomend these trannies to anyone pushing the edge on these drivelines. The shifting on the streets are quick and responsive and on the mark. At the track they rock. I will be putting serious miles on this unit and wil post info on its life output.

Did not want anyone to have to read through that long post on new tranny coming.

This FLP LEVEL5 tranny are awesome. I have  1800 mile on and it takes all the hard launches and great mileage to boot. I would recomend these trannies to  anyone pushing the edge on these drivelines. The shifting on the streets are quick and responsive and on the mark. At the track they rock. I will be putting serious miles on this unit and wil post info on its life output.

Did not want anyone to have to read through that long post on new tranny coming.

My FLP has to deal with a lot of low end TQ and hasn't missed a beat. Odds are if it lasts in mine it will last in yours. Customer Service is Top Notch, They Stand Behind their Products and they are Competitive with their Pricing. You couldn't ask for much more IMHO :thumbs: FLP comes highly recommended. :D

Archived