Garage Sale

Bowtie70SS

I have a few items to sell...

1. ASM Long tube headers. I bought them used from a wrecked truck. They had a couple of small dings but don't leak. I had them on my truck for 15k miles. There is one spot on the drivers tube where I heated it to take out a ding and ruined the coating. The passenger side header has had the egr tube cut off and welded up (crappy looking but dosen't leak). These headers sell for like $800 new and are high quality. You can reuse the stock manifold bolts and gaskets. I will also include the original headpipes off of my Silverado SS...they have the cats removed and you coluld bolt the whole thing on. I have pics of them, but my cable to download them is MIA I have to buy a new one tomorrow. $400 includes shipping on headers and headpipes.

2. Magnacharger Radix air intake tube. It is cracked right near where it bolts on but could be welded up...you could use it for a 90mm conversion part if you modify it. Looking for $50 shipped.

3. Brand new stock Cobra heat exchanger approx 10X24 inches. I was gonna use it but went another way. Looking for $100 shipped and it is new in the box still.

4. Flowmaster muffler to replace stock SS muffler. It was on my truck for 20k miles sounds deep. I paid $130 I think and I will take $50 + Shipping

5. Phantom Autometer mechanical fuel pressure gauge new in box $40 shipped!

I WILL ACCEPT PAYPAL ON ALL ITEMS

Thanks for looking!!

Dave

Edited by Bowtie70SS (see edit history)

1. ASM Long tube headers. I bought them used from a wrecked truck. They had a couple of small dings but don't leak. I had them on my truck for 15k miles. There is one spot on the drivers tube where I heated it to take out a ding and ruined the coating. The passenger side header has had the egr tube cut off and welded up (crappy looking but dosen't leak). These headers sell for like $800 new and are high quality. You can reuse the stock manifold bolts and gaskets. I will also include the original headpipes off of my Silverado SS...they have the cats removed and you coluld bolt the whole thing on. I have pics of them, but my cable to download them is MIA I have to buy a new one tomorrow. $400 includes shipping on headers and headpipes.

2. Magnacharger Radix air intake tube. It is cracked right near where it bolts on but could be welded up...you could use it for a 90mm conversion part if you modify it. Looking for $50 shipped.

3. Brand new stock Cobra heat exchanger approx 10X24 inches. I was gonna use it but went another way. Looking for $100 shipped and it is new in the box still.

4. Flowmaster muffler to replace stock SS muffler. It was on my truck for 20k miles sounds deep. I paid $130 I think and I will take $50 + Shipping

Thanks for looking!!

Dave

Have any additional information or pictures of the heat exchanger?

Thanks for looking!!

Dave

What else you got? :D

Muffler body is 22 inches long 13 inches wide not including inlet and outlet pipes. Heat exchanger core is 6X22 overall length is 26 inches. I'm having camera troubles, I'll borrow one tomorrow. And to answer the other question I am 30 miles northeast of Cincinnati my zip is 45122

Dave