silverado owners

jon1178

you all proball saw my post about the myspace questionaire i was asked to take part in that i recieved from a myspace member. well i took the questionaire and it was simple no personal info is asked or anything just a girl doing a project. she needs more people with silverado trucks to take so she asked me if i knew of anyone else with a silverado that would take and i told her i knew a couple people :D and i would have them contact her.

so just help the girl out and send her message stating that you would like to take the survey.

Erica

Edited by jon1178 (see edit history)

If I send her a message saying that I would like to the survey, she's not going to send me a bunch of naked pictures is she. :dunno: Unless she can send me some pics of hot guys :jester:

Hot guy here.... :thumbs:

I'm not going to even comment because I don't want to hurt your feelings. :jester:

If I send her a message saying that I would like to the survey, she's not going to send me a bunch of naked pictures is she. :dunno: Unless she can send me some pics of hot guys :jester:

I'm not going to even comment because I don't want to hurt your feelings. :jester:

haha, consider that a uhm...comment without a comment? LOL

:crackup: and thats coming from a female!! must be another one of those girls that "like the way you look" :sigh:

i think we need to see how "hott" kim looks?