pet peeve...

dgi

You would thing all of our friends at GM would use common sense (or at least to me it seems as such) when assigning functions to our steering wheel controls. On the left side of the wheel i can switch through the different radio selections (AM/FM/FM2) using the up/down source buttun but only have one button to scroll through my presets (program button). only being able to scroll one way through my presets is a bit on the annoying side... :crazy:

You would thing all of our friends at GM would use common sense (or at least to me it seems as such) when assigning functions to our steering wheel controls.  On the left side of the wheel i can switch through the different radio selections (AM/FM/FM2) using the up/down source buttun but only have one button to scroll through my presets (program button).  only being able to scroll one way through my presets is a bit on the annoying side...  :crazy:

Check out the steering wheel controlls on the 07+ GM 1/2 ton line :cheers::thumbs:

Best one is the Onstar button on the left side. If you have any speed dials stored and you accidentally touch that button the voice comes on: "number please .... number please", and then if you don't shut it off it randomly dials one of your numbers. wtf..

Best one is the Onstar button on the left side.  If you have any speed dials stored and you accidentally touch that button the voice comes on: "number please .... number please", and then if you don't shut it off it randomly dials one of your numbers.  wtf..

i like that button , i dont have onstar so for me its a mute button.