Jeep SRT-8

BlackSS04

If you buy a performance vehicle, why not put it to some good use. I was at a light today with an SRT-8, and I decided I wanted to see the sheer power of the jeep in action, even if it meant losing to the beast. So I start reving at him and glancing over at him to see if he wanted to race. He put down his window and asked what I had done to it, and I told him what I had. But he didn't seem to believe me. he thought I had a supercharger or something and he said he didn't want to race because I would win. I swore to him I didn't have any FI and he still wouldn't go. What a damn pansey he was. Then the light turned green and he didn't go, so I gave him some corsa sport without cats to his ear drum piece and dipped out. I don't understand fruitcakes like him that won't race with a HP beast like his. It was fun reving at him though. :D

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My daily driver for years was a very warmed over big block 1970 Satellite with wide tires but a "sleeper" look. Every morning for about a week I would race a 63-67 convertible Corvette that would get on the freeway with me, and every day I would show him what a silly driver in a car with a very high top speed would look like as it drove into the distance....

Days went by, and one day he stopped trying.

I tried for a few days to get him to race... this was 6:00 A.M. on a freeway with NO traffic- but he just lost interest.

So, I would do one foot flybys. I would hit 100+ mph and scream past his door! hahaha

Some guys (and girls!) buy cars and trucks like that and NEVER race. They just like the image..?

:dunno:

The only vehicle that has ever raced me was a older f-150 on the interstate. He had a nice paint job and it sounded mean too. It was fun, but he lost interest as well. And I even slowed down to let him catch up. :dunno:

or maybe some people value their lives and the lives of innocent people around them!

Good point because I'd bet they were aimed right at a crowd of families and playgrounds. :nono:

no cars around + open road(backstreet) + no pedestrians = great race setting

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

or maybe some people value their lives and the lives of innocent people around them!

Good point because I'd bet they were aimed right at a crowd of families and playgrounds. :nono:

no cars around + open road(backstreet) + no pedestrians = great race setting

I'd agree, I'd have tried to race him myself.

I'm sorry, my bad, I guess there has never been a case of an innocent bystander backing out of a driveway or pulling out of a parking lot or turning off of an intersecting street and getting killed by a couple of street racers before. Just an urban legend I guess. But in my defence, you failed to mention in your origional post that the stretch of street that you wanted to race on was a barren stretch of road in the middle of nowhere with no other possible access to it other than where you entered from. Extremely sorry for the missunderstanding, race on dude.

I'm sorry, my bad, I guess there has never been a case of an innocent bystander backing out of a driveway or pulling out of a parking lot or turning off of an intersecting street and getting killed by a couple of street racers before. Just an urban legend I guess. But in my defence, you failed to mention in your origional post that the stretch of street that you wanted to race on was a barren stretch of road in the middle of nowhere with no other possible access to it other than where you entered from. Extremely sorry for the missunderstanding, race on dude.

don't freak out now. there's pills you can take to calm down ya know. :thumbs:

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)