Thinking of some mods this Holiday season

BlkSilvySS

Hey guys,

I just picked up my 03 Black Silvy AWD SS a couple weeks ago. So it's parked in the garage next to my Black Pontiac TransAm Firehawk, anyhow...

Here are the mods I plan on doing this next month....

LineX Bedliner

Extang RT Tonneau Cover (Somethin below the rails for a low pro look)

Volant CAI

Tuning (Still reading on which direction to go)

Beltech 2/2 Drop kit.

Those are the for sure mods. I would like feedback on any of them, if you have had experience, or know the better road to take as far as tuning, and the drop goes. Come Tax time I plan to do a Foose Nitrous Grey rim swap, and possibly a LS6 intake. Also I'm looking at the Reflexxion Cowl hood for the trucks, I haven't done a search so I am sure I might get a little flaming, but if anyone has one, or knows of any issues please let me know before I spend the cash some spring time. I figured since I was in here I would ask. Also if any of you are on any Fbody forums, to let you know who I am. I'm XxXTransAmXxX on all the forums.....

Welcome to the site, you could also add an exhaust to your list of mods, everything else  looks good.

and we like to see pics of your rides, there is a lot of fbody fans and owners here.

yeah definitely add an exhaust to the list, it would really help that beast breath better