Pics of the SS finally

BlkSilvySS

50,807 on the clock. I know the local Finance Manager very well at the dealer. They wanted $24,900 I picked it up for $17,500 out the door with a mileage for 3 years or up to 100,000 miles with a $0 co-pay. The oil was changed at the dealer at 50K. So at 53K I will do oil, Mobil 1, Tranny, Transfer Case, as well as front and rear diff service.

CWest, what Tonneau is yours? I'm gettin the LineX liner this coming Sat. I'm thinkin of going witht he Extang RT cover, I racemotocross so I can't get a lid, and I'm anal about the appearance of one. I want somethin Low pro (Even witht he rails) and the RT from Extang is what I like the best.....

50,807 on the clock. I know the local Finance Manager very well at the dealer. They wanted $24,900 I picked it up for $17,500 out the door with a mileage for 3 years or up to 100,000 miles with a $0 co-pay. The oil was changed at the dealer at 50K. So at 53K I will do oil, Mobil 1, Tranny, Transfer Case, as well as front and rear diff service.

If you don't mind me asking... how were you able to nudge them down over $7,000 :eek: ?

I could see maybe... a 3-4,000 dollar cut... but not 7!!!! *gives props* :flag:

Fallen, I didn't lowball, I got the deal...The dealer hadn't sold anything all week when I had went on a Sat. As mentioned I knew the Finance Manager very well, and he let me have it for what they would end up wholesaling it for since people wouldn't want a "sports truck" for winter, even tho it is AWD.

Barney, I am a pro level motocross rider. The plates stand for 476 Motocross, 476 being my riding number. The sticker is a mini replica of the front numberplate of my YZ450F bike. It actually says my name as well above the numbers in the black area....