WTB 06 lower airdam honeycomb inserts

creederado

Try to PM one of the gurus to get the chevy part number. I dont think you will find many that have been taken off. Check with Mr. P or Autoguy they seem to know all the part numbers.

What else have you done to the truck I live about an hour north of you, is it possible to get on the airport run way near ACC and run them....Hmmmm???

I like the honeycomb grille but I still cannot get used to that "powerdome" not my style.

Try to PM  one of the gurus to get the chevy part number. I dont think you will find many that have been taken off. Check with Mr. P or Autoguy they seem to know all the part numbers.

What else have you done to the truck I live about an hour north of you, is it possible to get on the airport run way near ACC and run them....Hmmmm???

I like the honeycomb grille but I still cannot get used to that "powerdome" not my style.

plenty of places to run them around here!

I have to check around for the part#s so the lair dam ower grille matches the 06 grille