TahoeSS

detjoe

Ok, my buddy's girl says she has seen them. Twice. No rack, with badges. He drives a TBSS so she knows the differance. any other sightings? or if you are in the Detroit area look out for them. I will be pissed if we are the last to know.

I've seen one in St. Charles county at a used dealer. It's sticker said it was the original concept?!?! :confused: How the original concept ended up in St. Louis on a used dealer's lot... :uhoh: I'll never know. :dunno: But it looked just like the original concept.(old Tahoe body style) It was black, looked good in person!!

-K-

are yall talkin about the SS that look like the new 07 tahoes or the older model cuzz i have checked  every magazine and have been online and couldn't find anything on the newer model

I personally am talking about the older "original" concept.

EDIT: I just realized this is my 666th post....... scary.....mark of the beast!!! :devil: I'm outta here!!!

-K-

Edited by KoreySS (see edit history)

are yall talkin about the SS that look like the new 07 tahoes or the older model cuzz i have checked  every magazine and have been online and couldn't find anything on the newer model

EDIT: I just realized this is my 666th post....... scary.....mark of the beast!!! I'm outta here!!!

-K-

you better get another post in as quickly as possible. :devil:

EDIT: I just realized this is my 666th post....... scary.....mark of the beast!!! I'm outta here!!!

-K-

you better get another post in as quickly as possible. :devil:

Ok here it is! I haven't been by the comp so now I'm past the dreaded 666!!!! :devil:

-K-

I am praying they NEVER make it... I was hoping to save a little when my Envoy XUV goes abck in July.... not step up another couple hundred in monthly payments :banghead:

Hey Toni those are some nice times you are running what have you done to your trailblazer.