my new wheels from 2003SS B.B. (shaun)

well i picked up my new rims and tires from shaun. just want to let you guys no that 2003SS B.B. (shaun) is a great guy. everything he told me about the rims was 100% true. didnt try to screw me and sell me crap, these wheels are mint...if he ever has anything else to sell and you guys want it get it...hes great to work with...well here they are. not on completly because of a rubbing issue which is being fixed monday.

100_23951.jpg

100_23961.jpg

100_2403.jpg

100_23961.jpg

Good job on hooking up on a nice set of wheels...

BTW ... See in the centercaps. The stickers are starting to peel/bubble/blister ... I showed it to my dealer. Got New ones for it (under Warranty) no problem. Have a buddy swap them out for you, and get some new ones.

thanks guys ill defintly keep you posted. and about those center caps idk anyone with a ss who could say there theirs and get new ones. but im pretty good freinds with the parts manager at my local dealer so hopefully he can hook me up!

thanks guys ill defintly keep you posted. and about those center caps idk anyone with a ss who could say there theirs and get new ones. but im pretty good freinds with the parts manager at  my local dealer so hopefully he can hook me up!

i doubt he can "hook" you up with them....one of mine fell off....it cost me $105 and thats with a discount thru my work.....so if you had to replace 4 of them....thats over $400....

PS-nice wheels......you coulda hit me up for some chrome! :devil:

Edited by Oo p0op oO (see edit history)