Hot Wheels G Machines

Jonmalibuss

I got one for free at the hot wheels booth at SEMA and it's signed, so I decided to look for the rest of them and come to find out they are kind of hard to find but I recently found a local hobby store who had a whole bunch so I spent $50 and bought every last one they had. They told me they get deliveries every thursday of them so it looks like I will be back for more!

Wasn't sure what they were, went over and found some on ebay. They look pretty cool. :cool: My brother is into that kind of stuff. Now I have an idea of something to get him for Christmas. Thanks. :chevy:

Some pics for those of you who don't use Google.com :smash:

68 camaro just one of many colors

ag_1.JPG

67 GTO also one of many colors

59b2_1.JPG

68 camaro and 70 chevelle

bd_1.JPG

There are nine in total

70 Hemi Cuda

68 Mustang

71 Challenger

70 Camaro

68 Camaro

70 Mach 1

69 Charger

70 Chevelle

67 GTO

The come in many different colors with different graphics and different wheels.

They are called G Machines because they are a "G scale" 1/50th car instead of the usual 1/64th like regular hot wheels.

I know lexani has one out, if you can find it a two tone red & black SS, body drop, I think seen an ad with it a while back

I think you got lost in the wrong thread :dunno: Your talking about the red and black SS truck correct? G machines doesn't make an SS truck (yet)