Lookie what i found at the Store!

onyx_ss

Ok so i just came back from wal-mart, had to buy a few things and while strolling through the Hot-Wheel/Match Box Toy Cars ( Like collecting them lol ) I saw one of the greatest one ever!

post-8825-1164691509_thumb.jpg

post-8825-1164691489_thumb.jpg

post-8825-1164691524_thumb.jpg

Man thats Sweet :D to bad it isnt in Black thoe but w/e ...Just thought i show the rest of yall :cheers:

Onyx :cool:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's awesome :cool: They've got some blue sss ornaments on ebay, and there's someone that takes the hot wheels and makes them into keychains. I'll have to look for that when I go over to wal-mart later :thumbs:

hmm...   no black huh?

Nope, I tried looking through the rest of the Cars but I couldent find any more SSS's So i just took that, I like it either way :thumbs: Hopefully i can find more when i go again

Onyx :cool:

did a quick search online and found some on ebay. they made a green one too. kinda funny since Chevy didn't.

:puke:

Thats pretty cool. I didn't know the superfast came in black. I have two green superfast ones and I bought 6 of the blue regular matchboxes. Three in packages, one given to dad when he had the blue SS and one each to my nephew and daughter to play with on my hotwheels track. Also have one of the christmas ornaments. It was a present from my wife.

Everytime I go anywhere where they sale matchbox cars I always look for the SS. Sometimes I get lucky. I will have to look for the black one though.