look what the ups guy dropped off!!!

well it finally came in. took only 6 days. ordered it from autopartswarehouse.com.. by far the best place to order stuff. the staff is unbelivebalby smart in every vechicle component you can think off. and alos has 24/7 live chat option. well here it is a super 40 flowmaster!

100_2419.jpg

100_2420.jpg

100_2421.jpg

100_2423.jpg

ya for now...and i think they sent me the wrong one i needed 3"in/out they sent me 2.5 any problems with just getting pipe decreasers and increases to make it fit??

Ummmm...Try this...Tie a rope around your neck and shrink it down by 20%...let us know if you are still breathing? :seeya: No? :nono: How come? Oh...you have a restriction? Yeah...remove the restriction. :thumbs:

:crackup:

ya for now...and i think they sent me the wrong one i needed 3"in/out they sent me 2.5 any problems with just getting pipe decreasers and increases to make it fit??

Ummmm...Try this...Tie a rope around your neck and shrink it down by 20%...let us know if you are still breathing? :seeya: No? :nono: How come? Oh...you have a restriction? Yeah...remove the restriction. :thumbs:

:crackup:

:rollin::crackup::rollin::crackup::rollin::crackup:

i said i didnt care that much about performace because i was sick of dealing with those stupid people from that company. everything they told me is now false!!! so im returining it and gettign my money back. and im getting a 3" in/outlet from my dealer at work(should have gone to him first but i wanted to save money) well now i have to wait 3-4weeks for my returned creidt!!!!! but when it comes in ill post new pics. (of course i want performance. but not to much just a c.a.i, exhaust and tune for me thats it!!!)