look what the ups guy dropped off!!!

i said i didnt care that much about performace because i was sick of dealing with those stupid people from that company. everything they told me is now false!!! so im returining it and gettign my money back. and im getting a 3" in/outlet from my dealer at work(should have gone to him first but i wanted to save money) well now i have to wait 3-4weeks for my returned creidt!!!!! but when it comes in ill post new pics. (of course i want performance. but not to much just a c.a.i, exhaust and tune for me thats it!!!)

You know you'll want more power after it's all said and done. :devil:

But its a Flowcrapper, its going to choke the truck no matter what size it is.

I will strongly disagree. I love my flowmaster 50 series, sounds great as well as decent flow. I guarentee it is right up there with magnaflow. There was a thread awhile back that showed the flow of the flowmaster was almost as good as magnaflow. I guess for the price, I couldn't go wrong.

I will strongly disagree. I love my flowmaster 50 series, sounds great as well as decent flow. I guarentee it is right up there with magnaflow. There was a thread awhile back that showed the flow of the flowmaster was almost as good as magnaflow. I guess for the price, I couldn't go wrong.

:withstupid:

:withstupid:

:withstupid: I've used Flowmaster since the late 80's on 5 different vehicles through the years. I've been very happy with their performance/sound.

if you would have gotten a corsa, your picture lookin down through the muffler, you would have been able to see straight through.

but hey, that little wedge lookin thing in there is cool too.

A glasspack is a straight through also, but they flow like crap.

Not comparing a Corsa to a glasspack, because Corsa is an awesome muffler, a little pricey, but a great choice. Just making a point.