Deer from the matrix

dannyc_2006_SS

"...the deer hears the arrow..."  What a crock of sh!t.  LOL.  The deer hears the bow fire, the limbs snap and the string snap, the deer reacts to that and the arrow takes a few moments to get there (average arrow travels at 250-280ft/sec.).  So it looks like the deer is "dodging" the arrow, but in reality it is just reacting to the sound of the bow and to run, a deer must pre-load its legs, so it "ducks" down to create a powerful leap.

aka: jumping/ducking the line... I've had only one do that... I killed him for it :jester:

"...the deer hears the arrow..."  What a crock of sh!t.  LOL.  The deer hears the bow fire, the limbs snap and the string snap, the deer reacts to that and the arrow takes a few moments to get there (average arrow travels at 250-280ft/sec.).  So it looks like the deer is "dodging" the arrow, but in reality it is just reacting to the sound of the bow and to run, a deer must pre-load its legs, so it "ducks" down to create a powerful leap.

aka: jumping/ducking the line... I've had only one do that... I killed him for it :jester:

Can't let em get away!