Ground effects for a SSS

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:withstupid: NO Ricing of the trucks...MAN LAW? :D

Thou shall not put ground effects on groundeffects

Thou shall not put spoilers on top of existing spoilers.....

MAN LAW! :cheers:

MAN LAW! :cheers:

:withstupid:

MAN LAW!

they would be different who knows it may look good.

I am putting "Yosemite Sam" mud flaps on mine...and a 'playboy' air freshener...That will make my truck a 'babe :crackup:  magnet'...

Don't forget the confederate flag decal on the back window. Also, rip out your steel bed to replace it w/ a wooden one, then be sure to put a gun rack in the back window where it's visible.

For those hard-pressed babes, may want to also add a CB radio w/ extra long antenna, carpet and a buck's rack on the dashboard (8-point or better), plus an old beer can in the cup holder to hold her tuh-backey spit. :thumbs:

I am putting "Yosemite Sam" mud flaps on mine...and a 'playboy' air freshener...That will make my truck a 'babe :crackup:  magnet'...

Don't forget the confederate flag decal on the back window. Also, rip out your steel bed to replace it w/ a wooden one, then be sure to put a gun rack in the back window where it's visible.

For those hard-pressed babes, may want to also add a CB radio w/ extra long antenna, carpet and a buck's rack on the dashboard (8-point or better), plus an old beer can in the cup holder to hold her tuh-backey spit. :thumbs:

not a long CB antenna...dual whip antennas screwed on to the diamond plate toolbox