Ground effects for a SSS

Ok, I get the hint. I just thought it might look better, but if you guys and gals say no, then no it is. The reason why I asked, is because there was a good looking chevy in the mag. Stylin Concepts. Maybe some of you seen it. Its an 05' red and has tinted headlight covers with the chrome bar going through the grill. Oh yeah its lowered with some 20's on it. It looked wicked, but it wasn't an SSS. So I get the point.

Thanks

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I get the hint. I just thought it might look better, but if you guys and gals say no, then no it is. The reason why I asked, is because there was a good looking chevy in the mag. Stylin Concepts. Maybe some of you seen it. Its an 05' red and has tinted headlight covers with the chrome bar going through the grill. Oh yeah its lowered with some 20's on it. It looked wicked, but it wasn't an SSS. So I get the point.

Thanks

It's your truck. If you want to try out ground effects, try em. If you don't like em, take them off and post em on ebay. I've seen some silverados in that mag and a couple of others that look bada@@ with ground effects. Do what you'll be happy with :cheers:

Thanks

It's your truck. If you want to try out ground effects, try em. If you don't like em, take them off and post em on ebay. I've seen some silverados in that mag and a couple of others that look bada@@ with ground effects. Do what you'll be happy with :cheers:

We're just having a little fun with you. :crackup: If you took off the cladding it may not be so bad. Like Kim said, in the end it's your truck.

:withstupid: NO Ricing of the trucks...MAN LAW? :D

Thou shall not put ground effects on groundeffects

Thou shall not put spoilers on top of existing spoilers.....

MAN LAW! :cheers:

ManLaw!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Actually, it's not a MAN LAW. It is a Man ComMANdment. :cheers:

If any Man ComMANdment are broken, you will forever be labeled as a manbitch, and will be denied every and all rights that come with the Mandom.

:withstupid: