Ridix - Intercooled Supercharger

Bigbadbrock

Well - Got to do it, so who is going to get a blower for christmas.

Complete Radix system for sale, currently on my 2003 SSS. As soon as somebody tells me they want it, i'll take it off and ship it.

I did not get the superchips module with this, I had Zippy tune my ECM.

Whay you get:

Supercharger complete with injectors.

Intercooler

Fuel pump - New 3 months ago.

All the hardware

1 - New belt

1 - Belt that is 3 or 4 weeks old

2.9" pully

Basically, this is all functional on my truck now - I will take it all off and ship everything, just understand that I have no way of tuning for the supercharger, you will have to ship your ECM to someone like zippy to make the truck run.

I am starting at $3000 obo for everything and if you are close I can even help with the install.

If you have any ?'s my cell# is 574-518-4236

Thank You

What do you guys think? Do you think I should put this on top of the 408 and add some spray? Or is it a waste of money cause of my cubes now?

definatley dont do it on you r408 it wont get you the power for the money , imo you should have kept the vortech and upgraded to a t trim, that on a 408 would put down some awesome #'s , the 1222 maggie would also work well.

What do you guys think? Do you think I should put this on top of the 408 and add some spray? Or is it a waste of money cause of my cubes now?

definatley dont do it on you r408 it wont get you the power for the money , imo you should have kept the vortech and upgraded to a t trim, that on a 408 would put down some awesome #'s , the 1222 maggie would also work well.

:withstupid:

The 122 would be unreal with the TQ of your motor and AWD. I see a 2wd 80E swap in your future for sure. :ughdance: Personally, I would just add a 100-125 shot of N2O on your motor.

Your right Kevin, is was built for a good shot, so Im thinking about doing a direct port with the edelbrock intake diwn the road. I love the way that intake looks with the adapter that Richard is makeing for them, and then you add in direct port with hard lines.......ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so nice. But then again thats all next summer, right now I just need to get this thing running.

By the way Chase that vortech paid for most of my 408 and now I have no worries about watching a piston wedge itself between my exhaust valves and my heads!