Got my flows and 5% tint

Z4pp

Well yesterday I recieved a very nice credit card in the mail and I didn't know what to buy. :]

I ended up buying 5% tint all the way around some dual 40 series mufflers on the stock tip :D

Here are some pictures.

dscf0021bv7.jpg

dscf0025yb1.jpg

dscf0027bk3.jpg

Meh.. a good way to spend a couple hundred dollars. :lol:

Thanks, I hope I don't get pulled over for the tint before it even cures!!! :[ Anyone know any way around the tint thing?

i Got pulled over couple days ago for no front plate and tint (21%). I was behind the cop, he pulls over then follows me for seriously 8-10 miles then pulls me over. Give me a warning saying i have to put on a front plate and put the tint to 35% at most. And the warning said i have 10 days to have a cop sign off on it and mail it back to the officer. So my moms corvette club member friend cop is coming down here right now to sign the ticket for my truck with 21% tint and no front plate :D

I can play dirty to coppers :devil:

looks good. have a question about the tailight covers. do they let any light out? i was lookign for a pair but idk. about the tint. when you get pulled over roll down the windows. a friend of mine got pulled over 2 times by the same cop radomly about the tint, 1st time let of with a warning and was told ot romve it...as you can tell the second time he wasnt so nice.

The tail light covers let off enough light at night so people know your stopping and the running lights go through very well too. Also I have a Line of fire too and that helps too! So it all works out!

As for the muffler clip, ill get some as soon as the tint cures and I can do a nice incab sound video as well! :thumbs:

looks good. have a question about the tailight covers. do they let any light out? i was lookign for a pair but idk. about the tint. when you get pulled over roll down the windows. a friend of mine got pulled over 2 times by the same cop radomly about the tint, 1st time let of with a warning and was told ot romve it...as you can tell the second time he wasnt so nice.

Read my sig I posted the video.