Ode to Winter

misterp

:crazy:  :sick:  SUUUCCKKKKSSSSS only ice here is in my pina colada  :D
You probably don't even own a coat, do you?! :lol:

A what now? No I only have a dog dont really own cows... :cheers:

Funny story though I went to spain recently and it was the cold nasty weather. I had to keep reusing my very few sweaters and had to borrow this hard to explain...its like a button shirt just really big...big buttons it supposed to keep out the cold...its like a jacket , i think someone i know was calling it a Cot or choke... :dunno:

Hey but if you ever need boardshorts or flip flops Im the man you need to call!

It was really nice here today...had wind gusts up to 66mph and the temp dropped from 65 to about 35. I'm a telephone cable splicer and we work outside year round including today. The older I get the more I dread Dec, Jan, and Feb. I sometimes wonder why I just don't move south.

Dave

It was really nice here today...had wind gusts up to 66mph and the temp dropped from 65 to about 35. I'm a telephone cable splicer and we work outside year round including today. The older I get the more I dread Dec, Jan, and Feb. I sometimes wonder why I just don't move south.

Dave

:withstupid: We had 2 trees fall over, and a crap load of branches to pick up off the road and driveway. Neighbors are missing a flag, we're missing a wreath, and someones missing a trashcan, because it's in our backyard.

Dave

Verizon cable repair guy here. I feel your pain. I had a group of about 7 friends move out to Huntington Beach, CA a couple of years ago. I went out to visit last year and noticed a Verizon garage only 8 blocks or so from their house. I looked into it, but I would have lost all my seniority and dropped down to around the 2 year pay level. I just hit 13 years the other day. Guess I'm stuck living with the New England winters.

gotta love this stupid weather. yesterday was 74 degrees, then a storm comes through and gives a nice monsoon for 20 minutes and then it cools of to the 30's in the late evening. now it's cold as shit today.

great poem, i coundn't of said it better

gotta love this stupid weather.  yesterday was 74 degrees, then a storm comes through and gives a nice monsoon for 20 minutes and then it cools of to the 30's in the late evening.  now it's cold as shit today.

great poem,  i coundn't of said it better

same here.