Bilstein shock finally released

04CHASE

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming those are for stock height? I wouldn't mind being the guinnea pig for those shocks. Any ideas where those can be ordered?

they were very recently released they are supposodly for stock . id be interested to see how they worked on a dropped ride though, im planning on calling them to find out how they would work on a dropped ride. bilstein is known for being a very nice shock and i would like ot have a set too if they worked well on a lowered truck. you can buy them on ebay at that auction . im trying to finou called them they couldd an online store that has them . i know summit sells them but i looked on their site but didnt see the right part numbers, i bet if you called summit they woul dbe able to get them .

Chase, whats the word on these shocks?  any new info yet on lowered trucks?

:withstupid: It would be bad arse if they work well. Bilsteins handle great. Someone order and be the test dummy before I put in my Beltech Active's

i will be the guinea pig just send me the money and order them and let you know how they work out. :D

I didn't see the part #'s in the above link chase posted, Does anyone have the part #'s for front and back ?? thanks

look in the bilstein page on page 2, it list them in blue as silverado ss front and rear.