clean pics and random

PladdPezzPunk

clean inside:

post-7217-1165190648_thumb.jpg

post-7217-1165190710_thumb.jpg

post-7217-1165190724_thumb.jpg

post-7217-1165190746_thumb.jpg

and clean outside but bad pics cause i had to hold the shutter open cause it was compleatly dark outside:

post-7217-1165190918_thumb.jpg

post-7217-1165190952_thumb.jpg

And heres some pics towing my friends boat to storage. (He hit a deer with his truck and we had the whole front end apart so i towed it for him. just a little over the towing capacity :devil: ):

post-7217-1165191300_thumb.jpg

post-7217-1165191376_thumb.jpg

post-7217-1165191471_thumb.jpg

post-7217-1165191599_thumb.jpg

:cool: man that looks sharp! :cool: ...one question, i believe we have the same aftermarket headlights, do your bottom headlights get moisture in them? mine do, and i replaced the o-rings on the bulbs, but still moisture gets in, i was thinkin about re-sealing the lenses all the way around. what have you done, if anything? O and that boat looks sharp behind your SS :cool: Edited by AJSmyth (see edit history)

Im lovin it! Very nice, just one little tip. Smoke your third brake light to give it the tri-fecta o'blackness.

How would you rate the dash kit by the way? And is that a kenwood or pioneer Dual din HU?

:cool: man that looks sharp!  :cool: ...one question, i believe we have the same aftermarket headlights, do your bottom headlights get moisture in them? mine do, and i replaced the o-rings on the bulbs, but still moisture gets in, i was thinkin about re-sealing the lenses all the way around. what have you done, if anything? O and that boat looks sharp behind your SS  :cool:

bottoms get moisture in them. they have a little vent on the back side, thats where the humitidy gets in. I just havn't had a chance to seal that up. or hook up the leds for that matter.

Im lovin it! Very nice, just one little tip. Smoke your third brake light to give it the tri-fecta o'blackness.

How would you rate the dash kit by the way? And is that a kenwood or pioneer Dual din HU?

I gotta get on some darker smoke on the rears and also on the third brake light. I just havn't had time to pop them off again. The dash kit is excellent. it's a wood view kit. I bought 3 kits. the basic with dash and doors, the extended cab package and the crew cab package. this will do the whole front and back (you'll have some extra pieces but it's the only way to compleatly do it IMO.). the steering wheel is autowoods (great product highly recomeded.) The Head unit is an Eclipse AVN5495. I love it cause I never have to put in any cds. they record to a hard drive so never have to worry about flipping through cd's (after their recorded).

I gotta get on some darker smoke on the rears and also on the third brake light. I just havn't had time to pop them off again. The dash kit is excellent. it's a wood view kit. I bought 3 kits. the basic with dash and doors, the extended cab package and the crew cab package. this will do the whole front and back (you'll have some extra pieces but it's the only way to compleatly do it IMO.). the steering wheel is autowoods (great product highly recomeded.) The Head unit is an Eclipse AVN5495. I love it cause I never have to put in any cds. they record to a hard drive so never have to worry about flipping through cd's (after their recorded).

yeah ive read a lot of good things on the eclipse decks. Very good audio headunit. The only complaint i heard is that you cant do GPS on the fly. (when the truck is in motion) Pretty sweet. I just finished planting a new money tree so we will see. On a side note i bought a lotto ticket soooo lets see if this forum gets a lucky number 2 lotto winner

Holy crap! Thats semis got a jet engine!  :eek:

it ran low 6's i think it was a 6.34. pretty nuts. :eek:

yea, gps on the fly can be done. you just have to ground out the parking brake input. that's what you need to do on pretty much all of them though. The GPS is not quite as good as pioneer with their gyro system though. but for audio, you can't beat it.

Good luck with the lotto man :thumbs:

Holy crap! Thats semis got a jet engine!  :eek:

it ran low 6's i think it was a 6.34. pretty nuts. :eek:

yea, gps on the fly can be done. you just have to ground out the parking brake input. that's what you need to do on pretty much all of them though. The GPS is not quite as good as pioneer with their gyro system though. but for audio, you can't beat it.

Good luck with the lotto man :thumbs:

Hmmmm intresting...I bought a kenwood of bay but it seems that its falling through and i am quite pissed off about it so i may ask the forum for help on that matter. Anyone live near farmington hills, MI?

The interior looks awesome. :thumbs: Nice truck :cheers: I've got the same bumper lights. I drilled some little holes in the bottom to help with the condensation. They still get it, but it drys very quick.

Sharp looking truck man! I love the vette emblem on the hood!! Your truck is making me have 2nd thoughts about the ram air hood, maybe ill just get the cowl!

Impala emblem. maybe i need a closer shot of that one though.

what kind of headlights are those? they look really nice.

I got them off of Ebay. Sellers name was idol168.

where did you get that bottow front lip piece? it looks good!

Gm dealer put it on before i got the truck.