new member Indiana

Chevcup47

Hello all new member here and owner of a intimadator 2006 silverado number 75 bought on 12/10/05 owned almost a year now drive it everyday to work and pull my racecar to the track on weekends the truck is awsome i love it Dale lewis Terre Haute,Indiana

ill have pics of race car and truck as soon as the car is finished its in the works right now being a dirt track stock car it is getting a new body and paint as soon as its done and lettered ill post some pics if i can figure it all out think anyone can guess what number i run ? lol

ill have pics of race car and truck as soon as the car is finished its in the works right now being a dirt track stock car it is getting a new body and paint as soon as its done and lettered ill post some pics if i can figure it all out think anyone can guess what number i run ? lol

umm.... 39????

j/k

:P

welcome to the site man!

Welcome to the site, we're all glad to have you here. Chevy_anim.gif You'll find this place has a wealth of information and most of the basic questions can be answered by using the search feature. Also, don't forget to sign up to become a supporting member to give back to a site that gives so much to the sss comunity.

Just a few friendly reminders:

1. try using the search feature before posting a question

2. update your profile so everyone can see where you are from and the year/make/model of your vehicle

3. keep sig pics within 700X200 size

4. try to post your questions in the appropriate forums. (ie, which cold air intake to buy type questions go in the bolt on performance section)

Again, Welcome to the site and ENJOY your stay!! cheers.gif

Welcome to the site, we're all glad to have you here. Chevy_anim.gif You'll find this place has a wealth of information and most of the basic questions can be answered by using the search feature. Also, don't forget to sign up to become a supporting member to give back to a site that gives so much to the sss comunity.

2. update your profile so everyone can see where you are from and the year/make/model of your vehicle

4. try to post your questions in the appropriate forums. (ie, which cold air intake to buy type questions go in the bolt on performance section)

Look at you go! Sell the site!! :cheers:

he's all professional-like

:thumbs:

he's all professional-like

:thumbs:

maybe he gets a cut. :ughdance:

Grub no one knows for sure about Red Hill if you ask Jim Mills about it he wont say a word must be nice to have more money than brains i ran there a couple of times in 2003 had alot of fun but looks like im stuck up here running Putnamville for now i think i may have gotten a pic to post on my member profile of my 2006 car from oure last night ill post some of my truck and the new car as soon as i can get some thanks for the great welcome to the board everyone