TOG headers

04CHASE

i have a set of used tog headers for sale, i have two passenger side headers either with egr or with out. they are in good working shape, i will also add the two pipes needed to connect to your stock exhaust incluing the stock cats in the stock location so they are carb legal. i also have the exhaust after that including a magnaflow dual in/out 2.5 muffler with built in x pipe, it will need some hangers welded on but will work.it will also need tips, its set up for a dual side exit but can be changed. im looking to get 700 obo for the headers and cat pipes , and another 100 for the rest of the muffler. pipes. buyer pays shipping which will be around 50-70 bucks depending on location.

my buddy was looking for a set for his lifted '00 GMC w/ 5.3L

will yours fit?  :dunno:

is it body lifted? if not it shoul dfit , they are nice headers, but if hes a 5.3 he will need new pipes from the cat back because the 6.0 1.2 tons have different exhaust .

my buddy was looking for a set for his lifted '00 GMC w/ 5.3L

will yours fit?  :dunno:

is it body lifted? if not it shoul dfit , they are nice headers, but if hes a 5.3 he will need new pipes from the cat back because the 6.0 1.2 tons have different exhaust .

pm sent

• 2 weeks later...