who knew ?

Chevcup47

who knew that about a year ago i woud be trading in my 2003 silverado for a new 2006 Intimadator SS ...... i was at the dealer getting some waranty work done on my 03 and decited to look around and sitting front a center of the show room was the new 06 Intimadator SS i was looking at it and the sales manager looked at me and knowing i didnt like him being i used to work for this dealer he told me "Thats it just look and dream thats all youll be able to do with that truck" then laughed i told him if i wanted it id drive it any time i wanted to and he said yea right dream on so i talked to one of the sales men and my loving wife and on 12/10/05 i drove the truck off the show room floor and showed the sales manager my happy wave as i left he hasnt spoken to me sence and i love it hope every one else has as much fun a nd pleasure with there truck as i do :chevy: oops typed wrong date at first corrected it now thanks for the heads up guys ........ :banghead:

Edited by Chevcup47 (see edit history)

and on 12/10/05 i drove the truck off the show room floor

you bought and drove the truck 4 days from now??   thats some ninja shit there... :jester:

2005 ... Unless that is what his "EDIT" line was for ...

yea, it was originally '06

he told me "Thats it just look and dream thats all youll be able to do with that truck" then laughed  i told him if i wanted it id drive it any time i wanted to and he said yea right dream on

You should've just pimp slapped him. I would've.

Welcomw to the site. :chevy: