put the rims on!!

Looks good Kyle :thumbs: The back definently needs to be dropped more, but I don't know about the front. :dunno: And I used to have fender flares on my old truck, and I think they're cool :cool: ... but not on a SS.  So you're good till you get you're SS front bumper and emblems :D

:withstupid: Lookin good man alittle at a time we can wait. :thumbs:

I think it is lookin good and dont fret to much about the exhaust every one has their likes and dislikes take me for example I  have never found one exhaust set up that I truly like thats why I prefer just dumping my exhaust.

i agree about the exhaust. its all in personal opinion. i too prefer mine dumped but think with my truck it would be too much.

Looks good. :thumbs:

As far as lowering, I'm not sure how low you can go in the front with those tires. I'm lowered 3" in the front with 275/45's and I rub when I hit any kind of dips in the road. 2" with the 275/55's might be pushing it...

As far as the back, you should be good at another 2". I was lowered 6" with 295/45's.