put the rims on!!

well i finally got the truck from the bodyshop monday and he realigned the bumper to make the wheels fit...i know its dirty but ill clean it later...also anyone know how to put on a sound clip???i want a before and after of the exhaust!

and also how much lower do you think i can go in the back and front. the backs already lowered 2" maybe 2 more and it the front just 2???any ideas

100_2430.jpg

100_2428.jpg

100_2427.jpg

100_2426.jpg

100_2425.jpg

100_2424.jpg

wow that was alot.

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)

put the exhaust clip up. and defintly taking the mud flaps off now and fender flares will have to wait until i get to the body shop. it was painted and the flares were just masked so under it is stock paint and ubove is new so there will be a line!!!!! :banghead::banghead:

i do want to take the fender flares and door guards off also, but i cant until the truck goes to the bodyshop. last guy that had the truck didnt have a good body shop paint it and they left all the moldings on. everythign will be off once the roll pan, hood and bumper cover go get painted!

Looks good Kyle :thumbs: The back definently needs to be dropped more, but I don't know about the front. :dunno: And I used to have fender flares on my old truck, and I think they're cool :cool: ... but not on a SS. So you're good till you get you're SS front bumper and emblems :D

Looks good. You can always go lower but modifications to the front end may be needed. I would guess that if you went too much lower in the front right now that you would have some rubbing issues...but their are a lot of guys a hell of lot smarter in that dept on here.