My first race and Kill!

Jond983

Sorry this is gonna be long....Guys i have to say i raced my first titan ecsb today, i'm from port neches, tx where modded titans are super scarce. today I ran into my the first one. He's sittn @ a light in bridge city about 10 min. or so from portneches and i pull up next to him, a newer tacoma had been tryin to race me and i blew him away rather easily but i saw this fire red titan sittn @ the light and my eyes got HUGE! I could tell it was modded up a lil, dropped, some exhaust work, 20's it was very sharp so I pull up to it and inside it was a guy and i guess his gal, i started smiln cuz i had my gal with me also. The race - light turns green we both start out as if we're not gonna race but we know we are, so we're drivin pretty normal till about 35 mph side by side, then the tacoma i had been racin earlier flies by us so i look over @ the titan and we're thinkn this tacoma isn't gonna pass us up like that so @ the same time we both punch it, and we're even till about 65! i'm like wtf! so around 70-75 i start to pull away, i blew by the tacoma once more and me and the Titan merged to hwy. 87 and we had it all to ourselves cept for like a few cars for about 4 miles, once we passed them it was just me and him wide open, he could never get passed my door but he gave me a serious run!!! me and the guy pulled over and talked about a hour about our trucks, he was a hell of a sport but for my first race ever i say it was fun!!!!