So Cal dyno day

04CHASE

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just dyno time. they dont have the ability to tune our trucks.

I'm in as long as I get my truck back in time to do this. Unfortunately I was T-boned a few friday nights ago by a chick in a civic. Hit me hard enough right at the front of my rear end to pull my drive shaft out and move my rear end in a diagonal direction.

$11,000 worth of damage later to the drive shaft, rear driver side tire/rim, "small frame bend" and a plethora of other things I wont get the truck back until late January to early February. So if its not running by the 13th, Id love to make a stop with some of you guys even though Im not up to par with the performance mods like Chase and Adam.

Chase were you not able to find an AWD Dyno (I Know theyre rare in So Cal) that has tunning capabilities?

well its the only one i know of in so cal yet, im sure there is someone with 6 lug adaptors on a dynapac dyno but i havent found it yet. and as for tuning there are a few people who can tune and you just need to book them in advance an dtell them your going to need them to meet you there when and where. i know a guy from striclty performance can do it. i have my brother n law helping me tune mine right now and hes doing good so far. so im going to have him work on my truck. i know he wants to tune some other trucks too but im not sure what he wants for it and we need more credits on my hp tuners for other year models. right now its only good for 2004's , we will be upgrading it soon to get more years. so im sure he will be interested in helping the SS guys in so cal out.

What software is your bro in law using to tune? NEVERMIND, I saw HP tuners. :crazy:

I just might make it for a couple runs, hell why not? I'd definately like to see your bro in law at work. I've been contemplating getting some software, but I know I would be lost.

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)

were using hp tuners alex. its be nice to see you make it out there. and he wants to see what kind of differnce he can make on a stock truck . so yours would do nicely being an 04 and all.

Well hot damn, that just might push me even more! Actually, I have a Nelson 91 tune right now so it's not REALLY stock. :lol: Let me know on the date then and I'll see if I can get away from the newborn.

just put my vacation days in at work so i'll be in ventura jan. 15 thru 25. im gunna get my headers installed and take it down to granatelli for a dyno tune sometime while im there. if you guys go after the 13th i'll be there.

Alan

just got my hp tuners pro today , goin gto pick up th enew blower at ups in a bit , everything should be running in a few days. so im going to try and scedeule a day some time right after new years day .