Amber DRL's

Got A SS

:thumbs: That's right..3157/4157 NALL. I saw them at AutoZone last week. They're on the rack with the rest of the bulbs.......no big deal. As I recall, they were three bucks per pair. Make sure and get the "long life" bulbs (the LL in NALL). I put mine in the day I bought the truck. I had been running them in my wife's Avalanche. I liked them so much I "jumped" the wires and made them stay on night and day!

:thumbs: Yeah.........I've got my high and low beams "jumped" together too. Deer are like flies here. You see about as many of them in the road as "possums." I knocked the front off of five trucks before I started mounting arb bumpers. I don't think a bull bar would look quite right on my SS though........... :sick:

I had been running them in my wife's Avalanche. I liked them so much I "jumped" the wires and made them stay on night and day!

I did that on my '02 Avalanche, really liked the look. There are instructions on the Avalanche forum for the '03 mod at the fuse block (underhood) for full time DRL's, it's moving one wire to a different connection.

I wonder if the same would apply to the SS?

Hmmmm.....

WW :cool:

It's simple Ben. It will set you back two bucks and change. Go to Radio Shack and pick up a pack of (276-1101) 50V silicon diodes and a pack of (64-3053) squeeze connectors. My degree is in business, so I advise to go to: http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com. Search for Full Time DRLs, reply #222. There is also a link there for All4onHigh. It works wonderfully and will take you all of 15 minutes. :thumbs:

Deebo

Archived