WTB BSER SS Rollpan

BlkSilvySS

Keep the offers coming. Derek told me last night (12/14) he had a few local buyers, to give him 2 weeks, if nothing happened he would contact me....Since he doesn't really want to mess with shipping, but if it don't move within two weeks he'll get in touch....

Crazy Al, would yours be shipping included? If not I could just spend $10 more, and get shipping included from BSER after the Holidays from his next batch....

Keep the offers coming. Derek told me last night (12/14) he had a few local buyers, to give him 2 weeks, if nothing happened he would contact me....Since he doesn't really want to mess with shipping, but if it don't move within two weeks he'll get in touch....

Crazy Al, would yours be shipping included? If not I could just spend $10 more, and get shipping included from BSER after the Holidays from his next batch....

If I gotta ship it I'd have to see how much it cost, but I could do shipping included for the same price as BSER, benifit is you get it sooner.