thinking of selling the sss

rivierakid55

TBSS's are pretty cool im not crazy about them. but ive been crazy about the SSS since they came out. plus i have a dirt bike i gotta

haul around. ive thought about trading i even test drove a tbss but when it all came down to it. i like my silverado better. if i trade my silverado off for a SUV....it will be a 07 caddy escalade.or a 07 denali.not a tbss.

man you just got you silverado lookin sweet...why start all over. just cause the tbss is faster (not by THAT much either) if you did get the tbss 3 months later youll be wanting to get something faster aswell. i say keep the silverado.

looks like it aint gonna happen anytime soon. did some numbers crunching and with what ive got into mine already and depreciation its just not a smart move right now. wife and i decided (and i really hate this part) that we would switch vehicles on days i need to haul somebody around and ill roll in the honda. she's been driving it lately as her mitsu is basically done. (anybody want a mitsubishi eclipse with a bad head gasket and about six dents in it?) she is such a bad driver that it just pains me to let her drive my ss but ill just sit at my office and pray on those days that she's driving the truck.

i looked at the jeeps srt8's a couple months back and they are overpriced too and i actually think they are a slightly better looking vehicle than the tbss but after all the chit i got about my last dodge (which never failed on me) i wouldnt go chrysler again. plus the new gm warranty kicks butt.

someone mentioned the tbss 2wd being squirley and that's what i noticed too. its been raining here lately in san jose and i test drove a 2wd version yesterday and it was as bad as my truck. (as far as take off in the rain) i expected it to behave better having more weight in the back but that extra power must cancel that out quickly.

the awd version is sure nice to drive. first awd car/truck ive driven before. hard to even tell it was raining outside.

thanks all for the replies. at this point ive already talked myself into it/out of it a dozen times so who knows.

Glad to hear that you've decided to keep it. Just after I got the SSS I kept thinking the same as you, and had thoughts of getting the TBSS instead. But in the end I'm glad that I went with the SSS as I'm more of a truck guy. If I wasn't I would have never traded the Audi A4 in for the SSS :cool:.

Yay, I'm glad you're keeping it :cheers: A few months back I was considering getting a cobalt ss. And I was thinking about it hard. I really don't remember what changed my mind :dunno: I don't know what I was thinking about in the first place :banghead: