body and paint

BigJohnSr

o thats not to far from me. im from the fall river ma area. the best time to paint or fix anything would be now in the winter, most shops around here loose alot of buss. in the winter, they would love to get something to work on. theirs a place in westport mass, call 5 start collison, theres a painter named luie their, he knows his stuff. i would give them a call of even next level rides in johnston does some amazing work heres their myspace. i think they have a website but cant find it. if you call them say kyle from creative electronics sent you. their our dealer and put out amazing work!!!!

n.l.c

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)

o thats not to far from me. im from the fall river ma area. the best time to paint or fix anything would be now in the winter, most shops around here loose alot of buss. in the winter, they would love to get something to work on. theirs a place in westport mass, call 5 start collison, theres a painter named luie their, he knows his stuff. i would give them a call of even next level rides in johnston does some amazing work  heres their myspace. i think they have a website but cant find it. if you call them say kyle from creative electronics sent you. their our dealer and put out amazing work!!!!

n.l.c

thanks for the info.Idrive a 18 wheeler i use to go to fallriver landfill. semass of in warham mass thnk clone07ss :thumbs: