Need help

26dub_SS

I had a bent wheel once and I took it to the tire company here and they VERY carefully put a rag and a wrench on it and slowly applied force to it to bend it back without breaking the wheel. It turned out good and I couldnt notice it and the wheel didnt wobble down the road at all.

I had a bent wheel once and I took it to the tire company here and they VERY carefully put a rag and a wrench on it and slowly applied force to it to bend it back without breaking the wheel. It turned out good and I couldnt notice it and the wheel didnt wobble down the road at all.

Was your rim made of steel?

Was your rim made of steel?

yeah it was chrome 17's back in the day where only the big pimpers had 17's and you didnt see 20's unless the Dallas Cowboys where in town. :D

stick around and youll find out what the BS flag is for.

Dub just see if you can find a local wheel repair shop around you, Im guessing it could range between 100-300 to fix the rim

good luck

Hell ship it to me, that will be like 40 bucks. Ill get my guys to fix it for 105, and its as good as new.