Duel Exhaust

03CHEV SS

I have question about duel exhaust. I would like to put 2 mufflers on my truck for some better sound. I had a 96 chev. once and put duel mufflers on it and it turned the SES light on because of the 2 mufflers. I was like a code for low restriction on the exhaust I think its been along time age. So my question is if I put the duel exhaust on this truck will I have any time with the SES light coming on or any other trouble. I would eventually like to get the computer tuned but tell then just some duels. Thanks

Duel: I thought that wasn't right. Dual,Dual, Dual Thanks Thats locked into long term memory know. It been on of those days at work,plus coming down with a cold!

I thought you wanted some exhaust that would do battle with some arch-enemy you have. :jester: J/K we like ball bustin around here

Dave

BTW I have true duals which consist of Stainless Dynomax ultraflows and custom bent tail pipes which exit through 2 SS tips in the stock location.

Edited by Bowtie70SS (see edit history)