custom trucks

BlackSS04

Mods:--------------------------------------------------

--------------VCT 22's, Toyo Proxes-----------------

-----------K&N CAI, Flowmaster 50 Series-----------

-Kenwood DVD/NAVI, JL W3 Stealthbox, JL 500/1-

-----Smoked Tails, Custom Painted Headlights-----

YEA SS SILV, THATS REAL CUSTOM TRUCK THERE MAN....SITTIN HIGH AS HELL IN THE AIR WITH 22'S WHAT IS YOUR TRUCK A ****IN DONk? WOW CUSTOM PAINTED HEADLIGHTS, THATS CRAZY, BIG RIMS DO NOT EQUAL CUSTOM....GET A LIFE MAN

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not one of those vehicles impressed me........im white. :thumbs:

I don't know about you, but I didn't see one black guy driving those trucks. I have a lot of respect for all the hard work that goes into making a bagged truck. I would drive one :thumbs:

:withstupid: If I had the money I would get a colorado, paint it arrival blue :jester: , and do it. That would make an awesome show truck :cool:

OH YEA WHEN YALL GET TIRED OF BOLTING ON NEW HEADLIGHTS AND PUTTIN ON NEW STICKERS....TRY DOIN SOME FRAME WORK...SIMILIAR TO THIS "DUMB" MINI TRUCK

Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?ProfileID=28302

HERE YA GO KIM

Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?profileid=37915

I don't know about you, but I didn't see one black guy driving those trucks. I have a lot of respect for all the hard work that goes into making a bagged truck. I would drive one :thumbs:

:withstupid: No purpose haha.

They serve just as much purpose as your truck. Theirs are for show and yours is for go. It's called respecting other peoples likes and tastes. Don't even say that shit, "no purpose". Ok I'm done.

post-6499-1166400615_thumb.jpg

yea sure they serve a purpose to be made fun of. i can haul shit in the truck and use it as a truck. they cant. you want to drag fram and disrespect go buy a jap POS

To be made fun. :yellow_loser:

is it just me or does it seem like you contradicting yourself? im not into the bagged truck scene but i do appreciate the hard work and money put into these trucks . I dont like them all but some on them look pretty bad ass.

OH YEA WHEN YALL GET TIRED OF BOLTING ON NEW HEADLIGHTS AND PUTTIN ON NEW STICKERS....TRY DOIN SOME FRAME WORK...SIMILIAR TO THIS "DUMB" MINI TRUCK

HERE YA GO KIM

Ummmm :uhoh: the links aren't working.

Are you yelling at me :dunno: I was saying I liked them...... :wtf:

HERE YA GO KIM

Ummmm :uhoh: the links aren't working.

Are you yelling at me :dunno: I was saying I liked them...... :wtf:

:chillpill:

:withstupid: No purpose haha.

They serve just as much purpose as your truck. Theirs are for show and yours is for go. It's called respecting other peoples likes and tastes. Don't even say that shit, "no purpose". Ok I'm done.

post-6499-1166400615_thumb.jpg

yea sure they serve a purpose to be made fun of. i can haul shit in the truck and use it as a truck. they cant. you want to drag fram and disrespect go buy a jap POS

To be made fun. :yellow_loser:

is it just me or does it seem like you contradicting yourself? im not into the bagged truck scene but i do appreciate the hard work and money put into these trucks . I dont like them all but some on them look pretty bad ass.

No Chase, I wasn't contradicting my self. I was responding to quiks response with the (to be made fun of) with the :yellow_loser: directed to Quik. Things came out wrong. I am a big fan of bagged trucks.

Oh yeah and SS towpig maybe you should read the whole post before talkin' shit about my truck. I sent you a pm. I don't want to deal with this in public.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

I think Quik is way too narrow minded, claiming everything that he doesn't like is POS. I am not that interested in a minitruck, but I respect their hobby and think that some of those slammed trucks look pretty good. As for serving no purpose, those trucks were built to be slammed to the ground and lay frameand that is their purpose, they still drive and can carry passengers hence they still have a purpose. Sure they can't tow or carry much weight in the bed, but not everybody uses the payload capabilities of their trucks. Lots of cars aren't used for their "purpose" then by your definition, how often do you see a porsche or lamborghini taken to the limits on a track, the majority of those vehicles rarely even touch a track. So by your definition they serve no purpose. Ignorance and narrow mindedness by calling bagged trucks gay, japanese trucks crap just gives the impression that we are all a bunch of hicks on this forum.