looking for idea for racecar ????

Chevcup47

might anyone have some kind of milatary silouette of something general not for just one branch of service i could use on my race car i have a mural that is going on the hood but want something special for our troops for the trunk lid but it has to be just a shadow tipe del so it can be cut from vinyl ill try posting the mural thats going on the hood any help with this is welcome thanks in advance Dale

Project1.png

might anyone have some kind of milatary silouette of something general not for just one branch of service i could use on my race car i have a mural that is going on the hood but want something special for our troops for the trunk lid but it has to be just a shadow tipe del so it can be cut from vinyl ill try posting the mural thats going on the hood any help with this is welcome thanks in advance Dale

Project1.png

I could come up with something for you. Our art rates are $65.00 per hour. I can also print your mural for the hood for you as well. Just let me know.

David Hutchison

SIGNS-N-SUCH

865-560-8788

Those are great images, but you're buddy at the sign shop is not going to be able to print them any larger than what you're looking at due to quality issues.

He can import them and vectorize them to cut just the shadows on a plotter, but that's going to be a hell of alot of clean up time.

Good Luck, let me know if I can help ya.