Lo Jack

mjdxtreme

ya i install Lo Jacks. I had a post on how many people had one. came up with alot. most gm dealers dont really push lojacks because they come with onstar, and that can track it also. but onstar can easly be removed. lojacks are hidden in the truck and are made to look like a stock part when hidden. thats the big thing with lojack, to make them hidden. prices usually vary, i have been on a job with my partner and we started talking about price he said to the customer "o its not a bad price, for what your getting" and the guy said "1200 bucks isnt bad". now we couldnt tell the guy that he really just got it up the @$$ by the dealer because ive done jobs were the price is like 350 or even 500. i would recomend a early warning system. it alarts you when the car is moving without sensine the reciver on you key chain. i say call up lojack directly. they give better deals then the dealer. pm me if you want more info.