Zippy 3 Event

zippy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

on a serious note guys, what i think zippy was really asking is for ideas on what to do at the zippy event.  the zippy event is hosted every year a Gauge Chevrolet in Muskegon MI.

thats what i figured. havn't been at the zippy event yet, but i be commin this time :cheers:

on a serious note guys, what i think zippy was really asking is for ideas on what to do at the zippy event.  the zippy event is hosted every year a Gauge Chevrolet in Muskegon MI.

Grand Haven, MI just south of Muskegon. A great time, very picturesque and scenic. I always get there a day or so earlier to unwind and have a mini vacation plus the Zippy event :thumbs:

Can anyone say: CHEESY FRIES!! :crackup:

Zippy, I am glad to see #3 in the planning stages :cheers:

I think last years event was the best yet. You did a great job zippy. :cheers: It's going to be tough to be better this year. Everything and everyone was great. I didn't hear any complaints from anyone about anything. Might be fun to take a longer cruise up the shoreline or go to Michigan Adventure 1 day. Especially for the out of state people. Whatever you decide, I'll be there again if I can. Already looking forward to it. Hopefully we'll have even more people this year.

I like the track time, it was nice and you could get alot of runs.

I like the car show at gage, that was cool-espically that big ass 4x4 leaving sideways.

I wish we could have staged the trucks better? we had a good number of us there and were were in a corner.

I would like a set dinner time, were we could goto a place that has food and drinks, but I remember as we left the track last year and Justin was lining up against a lighting...we could have stayed longer.

I agree with hotrod, I am just glad you are going to have #3!

For all the Cali guys.. Keep an open window in september. I am going to figure something out for Vegas. Since I am moving out there hopefully by then I will have everything all done by then and I can get some more support out in vegas and I will fly zippy out for the event. But if I can get something setup in vegas to have a Cruise of the strip one day and we get the track one night.. I just have to get out there and hit the phones I am headed out in a few weeks to take out the VHO and leave her there and then come back for my blown s10.

As for Zippy 3 we gotta get more guys that want to actually wake up and dyno!

I like where the zippy event is already. Michigan is a nice place to hold the event. I should have a nice truck there again this year, but sadly its not an Silverado SS :sigh:

:withstupid: yeah this past year i think one person used the dyno maybe this year all of you wont stay out so late the night before. That might be zippy's fault bring everyone to "Zippy's, aka Murphy's" :lol: