Titan Info

Hemi4Me

Just thought I would start this thread since

the other Titan kill thrread was closed.

First, the only dealership upgrade for the Titan

that works is the 2 deg timing advance.

The Titan boyz do have a custom tune that

is no only in Texas. That will change in time.

The company is called UpRev. Take a look.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-perf...-na-record.html

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-perf...ord-broken.html

Granted, some of these guys have quite a few

mods but the results are quite impressive!!

The Titan CC is the heavier model. But low 14's!!

Maybe some you Houston SS guys ought to meet

at HRP and run the Titan, Hemi boyz!!

It must suck to have such a small after market for your trucks, and for those who have pioneered and done some original stuff with their Titans, kudos. For those who dont wish to read and discuss the Titans, read the thread topic and dont whine about folks discussing Titan's in a thread marked "Titan Info."

Lets not loose sight of our good values just because we're posting and chatting over the internet. I know for a fact, half the stuff said in the little rants wouldn't be spoken in a face to face conversation. So why do it here? Lets keep it real and try to get along.

-Cody :thumbs:

It must suck to have such a small after market for your trucks, and for those who have pioneered and done some original stuff with their Titans, kudos. For those who dont wish to read and discuss the Titans, read the thread topic and dont whine about folks discussing Titan's in a thread marked "Titan Info."

Lets not loose sight of our good values just because we're posting and chatting over the internet. I know for a fact, half the stuff said in the little rants wouldn't be spoken in a face to face conversation. So why do it here? Lets keep it real and try to get along.

:withstupid:

Ditto!! What montanass said!

Edited by Hemi4Me (see edit history)

Alright, enough is enough. Keep this thread on topic. No bashing of other members with or without a Titan. Period. This IS THE LAST WARNING. anyone, and i mean anyone that starts crap and this will be the last Titan discussion and the members involved will be banned. i'm tired of having to babysit you people. talk about trucks, not the people who own them. everyone here is free to express there own opinions as long as they are doing so and a mature manner. remember, this is a sss site, but we welcome any truck owner not matter what make or model.

I'll respect that :chevy:

thank you, i appreciate that. :cheers:

also, just so everyone knows, i'm not trying to be a A-hole here. it just seems that all of a sudden everyday now there is a new titan thread with bashing left and right and i'm tired of it.

I'll respect that :chevy:

thank you, i appreciate that. :cheers:

also, just so everyone knows, i'm not trying to be a A-hole here. it just seems that all of a sudden everyday now there is a new titan thread with bashing left and right and i'm tired of it.

:withstupid:

Great to handle things Holty :cheers:

Onyx :cool:

Info here. I found on Car and Driver site.

Long-Term Test: Nissan Titan SE Crew Cab 4X4

After 40,000 miles the 0-60 improved from 7.3 to 7.2 seconds. I thought that was interesting. This tester has the "big tow" package with the lower gears. These are pretty quick. I have seen a test in one magazine (can't remember which one) where one of these ran 0-60 in 6.7 seconds (corrected for weather).

To compare, look at the long term results of a Sierra C3 truck with a 6.0 liter.

Long-Term Test: GMC Sierra C3 AWD

0-60 improved a whole second. WOW! Thought I would throw that in since I was curious about the long term effect on a Chevy.

Mike

Edited by Vortec MAX (see edit history)